Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Self Introduction

Hi, my name is Seoyoung Kim. The three words that represent me is One Direction, 6, and Julie. First, One Direction is my favorite boy band. One Direction is a British boy group of five people. I'm not a Directioner, which is what we call a member of the fan cub, but I still love their music. My favorite song is "What makes you beautiful" by One Direction. Secondly, 6 just means that I am a member of class #6 in my elementary school. Our class has 37 students and everyone enjoys gymnasium. Lastly, my best friend is Julie. I've known her since I was four and we are in the same class. We always go home together with Julie after school. Anyway, Nice to meet you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Seoyoung,

    I learned some interesting things about you from this post. You write very well and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Your post is very well organized and neatly written. I was able to learn some important things about you from your self-introduction. I look forward to reading your future posts.

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Seo Young!!!! I am yujung lee!!I am happy I got to know you better than before.I did not know you well, but because of your self introduction, I got to know you better. My favorite One Direction song is One Thing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete